Thursday 6 March 2014

A Morning is Never Fulfilled Without a Cup of Tea

About three years ago I always repulsed tea and coffee. Now I have become obsessed with drinking tea, coffee is still not on my agenda to have every day.



Traditional British tea is a perfect way to start my morning. Especially from the superior brand Twinings. Earl Grey, English breakfast and Assam tea are three of my favourites. All these teas are extremely tasty with a little bit of milk and a sugar, it is absolutely tranquil.  Typically British accompaniments to a cup of tea are of course the well-known custard creams, or for a classic afternoon tea, scone with jam and cream.





I have also started to take a liking to green tea, a Japanese tea, to help fasten the metabolism. Instead of just drinking green tea I have branched out to drinking green tea with cranberry. The cranberry in this drink helps to flush away any toxins that are in the body. I would thoroughly recommend this drink for those with a very slow metabolism.

2 comments:

  1. Try the twinings mango and lychee green tea - you will never go back !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer to start my morning off with a beer and piece of cold pizza, breakfast of champions baby.

    ReplyDelete