Sunday 16 March 2014

Mother and Daughter Time

I have to say, the best part about coming home, is being able to sit with my mum and watch a brilliant TV series, ‘As Time Goes By’.  With Judi Dench and Geoffrey Palmer as the main characters, the show was never going to be boring.

A British, romantic series about two lovers that were separated when they were young, but meet each other again years later and continue their life together.  






Every time I return home, whether it be for the holiday’s or just for a weekend escape, we always sit down when having a coffee break or eating our dessert  to watch As Time Goes By. Even though we have watched all 9 series many times over, it always makes us laugh. I remember the first time I watched it with my mum, I was in hysterics, and she was in hysterics because I was. From then on it’s been our little thing that we always do together, besides shopping, Café Nero and general chattering.



Café Nero has always been a big thing for my mum and me. Whenever we go anywhere to shop, Basingstoke, Winchester, Salisbury, we have to find a Café Nero. It is our perfect little place to have a coffee, tea for me, and a good pastry. We will now and again settle for Costa Coffee, but Nero is our place to go. We have struggled in Buckingham to find a new coffee shop, as there are no high street ones, Buckingham has local coffee shops. However, we do not give in, each time my mum visits me we try out each one to decide on the best.

It’s mother and daughter time. 

1 comment:

  1. It's a special time and I can't wait until the next time. With all my love. xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete