Saturday 1 March 2014

Tango King and Queen

When watching BBC’s Strictly Come Dancing, I was always mesmerised with Vincent Simone and Flavia Cacace’s Argentine tango. I was extremely disappointed when I saw that they were not in last year’s series.

When I began watching Strictly I would always particularly watch them. How they taught their celebrities, how they would position themselves when dancing.  Normally in the quarter finals of the show the celebrities would have to tackle an Argentine tango, Vincent and Flavia would always perform one. I always loved the way they danced together, they hold each other so perfectly and with so much passion and elegance it is truly breathe taking.


When I watched their live show, ‘Midnight Tango’, I was literally blown away by their movements and strength to perform such powerful movements and not look drained. It was fantastic and just showed off their true ability to dance. Their choreography was brilliant; the way they were able to create so many different routines is inspiring.




1 comment: