Friday 14 March 2014

Being Ill and Coming Home

I find it difficult being away from home. When living in Nottingham it was extremely hard for me as I couldn’t hop on a train and be home in 2 hours. It was a 4 and a half hour journey. Living in Buckingham has made things a lot easier for being closer to home. This is extremely nice in this certain case, as I have been ill for the past week and needed some tender loving care.

Unfortunately having a very sore throat means I haven’t been able to appreciate my mother’s home made cooking yet. I’m hoping that finally being able to go to the doctors, as Buckingham doctors are appalling, will answer my questions of what is wrong with me. Hopefully a nice dose of antibiotics will do the trick.

  •  Just to point out, for those who wish to understand my previous comment of Buckingham Doctors, they are absolutely dreadful. I had not registered with the doctors, but as I was in a lot of pain and suffering with a migraine as well, a friend of mine helped me by organising an appointment with our local doctors. They said I could come down but I would have to register first. I arrived and they refused to see me as I didn’t have my student ID. An absolutely outrageous reason not to see a patient. Baring in mind I was standing there red hot and in pain from swallowing my own saliva, they still wouldn’t see me and turned me away.


Very glad I am home now. 

1 comment: